Interested in adding to your book collection?
The Park Forest Library offers free gently used books to add to your collection! The books are available in the Commons Area while supplies last. The Library is located at 400 Lakewood Boulevard in Park Forest.
The library is also accepting gently used book donations. Please bring your gently used books to the rear staff entrance door and ring the bell. Donation hours are from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Saturday.
The Library is still offering Curbside Pick-Up Service! Request holds on your books by visiting the Park Forest Library's Website.
- When your materials are ready for pick-up, you will receive an email.
- Please call ahead for pick-up at (708) 748-3731, ext. 12.
- Pull up to the West Entrance at the back of the building into one of the designated Curbside Pick-Up parking spaces.
- Staff will bring your items out to you!
Have questions? Need information?
- Curbside Services: (708) 748-3731 ext. 27 or 11
- Patron Services: (708) 748-3731 ext. 11
- Adult Services; (708) 748-3731 ext. 24
- Children's Services: (708) 748-3731 ext. 19 or 23
- Administrative Services: (708) 748-3731 ext. 16
- Community Engagement: (708) 748-3731 ext. 17