Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
To be eligible for a new scholarship, all four (4) of the following requirements must be met:
1. The student must have an unweighted academic average of “B” or better (3.0 on a 4.0 scale).
2. The student must be a graduating high school senior who intends to enroll the next semester following high school graduation in an accredited college or university.
3. The student must plan to major in business, one of the physical sciences, technology, engineering or mathematics fields in preparation for a career in the energy sector.
4. The student must be one of the historically underrepresented minorities in the sciences, technology, engineering and math related disciplines. (African American, Hispanic or Native American)
During the application process, be sure to select the Midwest region and Illinois (Chicago) Chapter!
• Transcripts must show unweighted academic average.
• Due to COVID- 19 we have a waived the SAT/ACT requirement for this cycle. The essay will be scored in place of the test.
Application deadline is March 7, 2021. Please email all questions or inquiries to email@example.com